Sunday, September 6, 2009

Who Let the Dogs Out??

So it officially begins, I know I have been talking about all these movies I am going to watch on my list and have yet to write about one of them...well, well, well its about time I do and not just one, but two!

Judging by the title of this blog some of you may have an idea of what movie I am talking about, if not let me give you a little hint...What movie has 6 guys all dressed in black and have the coolest names EVER, some are colors of the rainbow and one I am not sure EVEN constitutes as a "real" color. I define "real" colors as something you can get out of a Crayola crayon box, is there Blonde?

Ok enough of the guessing games, the movie I am referring to is Reservoir Dogs. Yes what a swagged out film. If I had to pick my favorite character it would be none other than Mr. Pink. Especially when he goes off as to why he has to be named Mr. Pink, but he is willing to take Mr. Purple, like that is any better? (Why is it that Steve Buscemi always seems to get away in like every movie)? I was so shocked to see Mr. Orange (Tim Roth) because I only know him has a small screen actor on the new show "Lie To Me" Looks like I need to get out more (of my bubble that is) because apparently he is more than some new actor...Well I am pretty sure everyone reading this blog has seen Reservoir Dogs. So as the phrase goes, "I am probably preaching to the choir here" and if you haven't I suggest you do and do it real fast.

After seeing this movie, I only wish I would have seen it before meeting Mr. Brown in the flesh, yes I met Quentin Tarantino and it was epic, right at The Bridge. I was so star struck that all I could do was shout out his name and he flashed me the greatest smile. Thank you Mr. Tarantino for all the greatness that you do. From Reservoir Dogs, to Pulp Fiction, to The Kill Bill Volumes...I bow to you! TTFN...
P.S. So many AMAZING LINES, but I love this one...

"Oh Ladera Heights that's the Black Beverly Hills. Its not the Black Beverly Hills, its the Black Palos Verdes"
-Reservoir Dogs (1992)

1 comment:

  1. this movie is tha bizness sissy haha. i love tha beginning when mr. pink goes off about tha not leaving a tip thang. and mr black was out of his ind. cut tha dude's ear off and said "do u hear me now" ahahah
    yea, im shocked you didn't kno about tim roth. tha whole movie "im fuccin dyin man" ahaha, intense. but tha lil thang i love about him was when he was preparing to tell tha joke and they were talkin bout how its all in tha details. yes, great film

    ReplyDelete