Friday, September 4, 2009

Oh How you Have Failed me Netflix!!

So I have to say I am a lil ticked off at Netflix right now... I turned in a movie on Tuesday meaning they should have received it Wednesday morning and I have not yet received the expected email at 6am saying "Netflix has received I Love You, Man, and we will be shipping Steel Magnolias because we know its on your list and you need to meet a deadline." Nope...didn't receive that email even though I sit and wait by my cell phone like a boy crazy teenager waiting for my crush to ask me to the Back-to-School Dance. Yes Netflix, I have a crush on you. So now it probably will not be until Tuesday, being a holiday weekend and all, that I will receive another movie.
Oh well, this problem can be solved because I purposely put movies that I own on my list to watch during September, so I guess that's why I collect movies, to watch them... Not sure what my mood is going to be this weekend, but I am feeling a little dangerous; maybe Godfather II, Scarface and The Untouchables? We shall see...TTFN (TA TA FOR NOW)!!

"Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time."
-Old School, 2003

1 comment:

  1. i need to watch all tha godfathers :(
    ubtouchables is my shyt. sean connery has tha quote "neva bring a knife to a gun fight" elliot ness, frank nitty, and tha boss al capone are all so beasty ahahaha
    and Scarface wants tha money, tha power, tha women, and tha respect. my favorite quote from there is during tha "thats tha bad guy speech" when he says "me, i always tell the truth. even when i lie" hahahaha

    ReplyDelete