Wednesday, September 9, 2009

9-9-09

I just wanted to say Happy 9-9-09! its just a pretty cool day and actually I wish I was at home watching 9 movies, maybe like 9 Disney movies, (Little Mermaid, Pinocchio, Lion King, Aladdin, Mary Poppins, Cinderella, Pocahontas, Jungle Book, and Peter Pan) that would be pretty awesome. I have done that once (only 6 though) and it was seriously one of my favorite days because as everyone knows I love Disney and my favorite movie is The Little Mermaid. Its just a wonderful movie and the running time is an hour and 18 minutes. Haha, that is how I was able to fit in a bunch of movies in one day.

Well this is why decided to write a blog today because 9 is a very significant number in my family. You know how people have a family crest, well through out birthdays (not including the years) we have a family number which is 9, and I will explain how:
Mom: 11/9/54
Marvin: 2/9/84
Marques: 8/9/90
Shervin: 4/19/74
Me: 9/22/85
Dad: 1/26/54 (if u add 1+2+6=9) He is a lil tricky, but works!!

So yeah, Happy 9-9-09!! I will not be seeing the Tim Burton film Nine tonite, but I plan to watch Risky Business tonite!! TTFN!!!

"Of course time is just a counting system... numbers with meanings attached to them."
The Number 23 (2007)

2 comments:

  1. tha number 9, lovely hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting numerology. Very cool! Since you say are stretching it with your Dad's birthdate, you might as well include the year of his birth. Just turnin it up a notch. Whoop! Ha ha!

    (1+2+6) x (5+4)= 81 and 8+1= 9

    ReplyDelete