Monday, September 14, 2009

The Big F's...

Good morning readers!! Have u missed me cause I have missed me?? Haha...kidding! Well I really have no movie to blog about cause I spent the weekend getting spoiled by the big F's...Family, Food and Football! So movies didn't quite fit in there; however, I did get to watch Superbad, one of my ultimate favs. I attempted to watch State Of Play, but I was too busy and will probably catch it in its entirety this week, after I finish last season's Gossip Girl... of course!! OMG, its so addicting!
So that was the shorten version of my weekend, I plan to catch up on some more flicks this week, especially because my Dad let me borrow some Clint Eastwood Classics! Have a wonderful Monday and TTFN!!

Jules: You scratch our backs, we'll scratch yours.
Seth: Well Jules, the funny thing about my back is that it's located on my cock.
-Superbad (2007)

No comments:

Post a Comment