Wednesday, September 23, 2009

How it Feels to be a Year older...

Good freaking morning everybody!!! Wow, what a wild 5 days full of birthday frenzy!! Yes that's right, I had a birthday! I am sure the whole world knew it was my birthday and that I celebrate all month long...if u think its over, ur sadly mistaken!! So the word belated, doesn't fit in my vocabulary,according to me you can still wish me a Happy Birthday!!

So as you probably guessed I am a little behind on life, I mean when its my birthday everything else stops. LOL... including my movie and TV watching. However, I do have good news, actually 2 things...I saw a movie this weekend I can blog about and secondly, my parents went shopping at home and gave me about 10-13 movies on my list that I will be watching in the next few weeks to get the ball rolling, especially if I just chillax this weekend!!

Neways, so this weekend we saw All About Steve in Arizona. Wasn't impressed. It was definitely cute, but fell short. The previews made it seem a lot more funnier than what it really was and I felt like the actors were very limited, its like they couldn't really go there, to their full potential. Bradley Cooper was yummy to look at, but other than that...BOMB!!

Well my birthday never ends cause I am going to see Britney Spears again tonite!!! Yayy!! Its gonna be so awesome and esp. with a true, die hard Britney fan! So no movie tonight, but don't worry I will make up for it this weekend, I promise u that!! TTFN

"This Pinky nucca , I gotta pee pee"
-The Friday After Next (2002)

No comments:

Post a Comment