Tuesday, September 8, 2009

What's a Day Without Labor?

Good morning everyone and I hope we had a wonderful 3 day weekend, I know I did! I pretty much relaxed and watched movies that I had and ones on Lifetime. I get sucked into those Lifetime movies sometimes because they are all so cliche and so predictable, yet amazing. Its like you still want to find out what happens, do they ever find the killer? Is the stepsister that is the best friend really sleeping with the husband and did they stage my murder to look like a suicide? Yes they did and yes we will find the killer and in some way that would never think of right? But somehow, someone still gets away. And I love how you seem to always recognize someone, like I was so shocked to see Alec Baldwin, Jeff Goldblum, and Luke Wilson in a Lifetime movie, I thought to myself...can I find Mini's First Time on Netflix. BTW...what a lame title...Mini's first time for what u ask? I guess you will just have to find out yourself.

So that Lifetime movie is not the focus of this entry, just a FYI kinda thing. There is one reader in particular that would appreciate this a little bit more because he is the one that actually bought me this movie. I received it as a gift for my USC graduation about a year and some months ago. It was so fitting even though it had no relation to me graduating... yep, none other than The Graduate. On my lovely day off I watched a little bit of this and a little bit of that, but the feature film was The Graduate starring an adorable Dustin Hoffman. I really enjoyed the film since I have heard about it for sooooo many years, I mean who doesn't know about Mrs. Robinson? If you haven't then do not invite over to your rock that you have been living under! Man, what I would give to be a Mrs. Robinson and seduce some young, fresh meat...well if I continue my career at USC I just might have the chance.
What a great Labor day, thank you Benjamin and Mrs. Robinson!! TTFN!!!

"Look, maybe we could do something else together. Mrs. Robinson, would you like to go to a movie?
-The Graduate (1967)

No comments:

Post a Comment