Wednesday, October 28, 2009

REDRUM!!

All I have to say is I FINALLY saw The Shining last night for the first time...CREEPYY!!! So good and so scary, but I see why it is a top movie! I love Jack Nicholson and I can officially handle scary movies after seeing that one. There were scary parts, which I think the music made it way scarier. I think my favorite scene is when he straight cusses his wife out for interrupting his typing! I was cracking up. The son was so crazy, his "little" friend creeped me out."REDRUM," I was saying that all night! I am so happy I didn't have nightmares! LOL.
Man, I have seen so many great movies this month its going to be hard to decide on my favorite! Time to pass out candy to my trick or treaters at The Orsini and have a jolly good time! TTFN.
"Here's Johnny!"
-The Shining (1980)

No comments:

Post a Comment