Tuesday, October 27, 2009

They Grow up So Fast!

I know it has been a while and no I have not been slacking, just haven't had the proper time to devote to movies, I feel like I get home late, gotta watch my shows and then I am exhausted! NO EXCUSES!! I love movies and I need to watch more, but I also love TV and have gotten sucked into watching these TV shows on DVD, its so addicting!! Where I could be watching 3 movies, I watch The Mentalist and Brothers and Sisters on DVD...so good!
However, in that time, I managed to squeeze in a film or 2, could have squeezed in more, but I had another engagement. Instead of being home alone on a Friday night I actually went out to dinner and a movie, unfortunately not with a boy, but it was definitely a good time! LOL. I saw Law Abiding Citizen, which was a good movie. Some things I was a bit mortified about, however, I think it was a good movie. It had all the great elements of vengeance, murder, mystery, and sadness. Jamie Foxx was awesome...oh yeah it made me laugh a lil too!
As far as my movie from "The List"...Stand By Me was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good! I love that movie, the actors were amazing and it was just a great film. Seeing Jerry O'Connell as a fat lil kid was fun and River Phoenix gave a superb performance, I wish he was still around to make movies. I put that on the top of my list! And of course singing to "Stand by Me" at the end of the film was priceless.
So I have a few more I need to watch before Nov 1st and tonite I am looking forward to The Shining at The Orsini Movie Theater...wish me luck! TTFN!!

"It happens sometimes. Friends come in and out of our lives, like busboys in a restaurant."
-Stand By Me (1986)

No comments:

Post a Comment