Thursday, October 1, 2009

Summer Ends and Fall Begins..What Does October Bring...

OK, so as we all know, its October 1st, therefore I need a new list of films for the month. Realistically I thought I could watch at least 12 films this month, and I am pretty sure I did that, maybe even more but all of those films were not classics. It was a mix of films on my list, newer films and TV on DVD. I cannot say I have failed or slacked this month, all I can say that September was a trial and error month. I see what I can accomplish and that this goal is still in fact very possible. According to my calculations I watched 7 films off my list: The Graduate, Reservoir Dogs, The Untouchables, Risky Business, Steel Magnolias, A Streetcar Named Desire and Raising Arizona. In addition to those films, I also watched 7 discs of Gossip Girl, Milk, 17 Again, State of Play, All About Steve, Final Destination 3, and I Love You, Man.

So between trying to crank out a whole season of Gossip Girl, my Birthday celebrations, and just starting this I think I did pretty well! So as far as October goes, since it is Halloween this month, I have decided to make it a themed movie month! I will most likely watch Thrillers, Suspense or Sci-Fi films, including Alfred Hitchcock! So let the fright fest begin!! any suggestions? Look for my new list on the right hand side!
The Results are in and I am at:59/273...TTFN

Favorite movie of September: The Untouchables or Reservoir Dogs
Least Favorite Movie of September: A Streetcar Named Desire

"I'm going to make him a offer he can't refuse."
-The Godfather (1972)

1 comment:

  1. i agree completely wit tha top movies of september

    ReplyDelete