Friday, October 16, 2009

Fight On!

Hey, Hey!! So I haven't quite watched anything since my last posting and thats OK right? I mean I think I will be on track and during the week it is somewhat hard sometimes...but no excuses. I just wanted to let you know that I plan and hope to watch like 6 movies this weekend, 4 from "the list" and 2 new ones! You think I can? I have no plans except to watch USC beat the Irish and shopping Sunday afternoon...6 sounds possible.
My weekend movies: The Proposal, Observe and Report, 12 Monkeys, Princess Bride, Chinatown, Raiders of the Lost Ark or One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest!! Good selections right? I hope so, but I am looking forward to this weekend challenge...TTFN!

"So you're telling me there's a chance..."
Dumb and Dumber (1994)

1 comment:

  1. i have seen 2 of thsoe movies. observe and report was shown lyke a week b4 it came out in theaters in tha on campus thatre :)

    ReplyDelete