Thursday, January 7, 2010

Good versus Bad..Who Do You Choose?

So after updating my blogs i was so insprired to watch 2 movies and it did help that there was nothing on TV...Last night, I watched 2 great and verey different films. One was a crime drama and the other was a comedy, one of the best comedies and I fully enjoyed both.
First off, I watched Heat...ooohhh soooo good!!! I didn't realize it was going to start off that slow, I thought it was all shoot em up bang, bang, but it wasn't and for this movie I enjoyed that! While watching I updated my Facebook status stating that I hate when I watch a movie with actors that I love and they are against one another, its like who do I root for? Do I root for Al Pacino, the good and dedicated cop or Robert DeNiro, the bad criminal with a heart? I think I secretly rooted for the bad guy, but man do I love Pacino. He just has so much swag. I loved this movie, the shootout scene was one of the best ever and what an amazing cast!!! Definitely one of my fav movies, yep...just decided that!!! I love when a movie can have great action and a great story and not feel like 3 hours!!!
Then, around 9:30pm I realized I wasn't all the way tired, so I popped in Caddyshack, which was hilarious! It was a great comedy, definitely looked aged in the picture, but that didn't bother me too much! Rodney Dangerfield was of course amazing and hilarious! I see why its one of the best comedies of all times. Bill Murray had me crackin up and Chevy Chase is so cool, calm and collected. After I make it through this list I need to watch the sequel. This movie definitely made me miss the late great Dangerfield and also made me wanna watch Ladybugs!
Last night was such a great night of films! So far January is shaping out to look pretty good!! TTFN!!!
"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner." Now, if you're on me and you gotta move when I move, how do you expect to keep a... a marriage?"
-Heat (1995)
"Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. A former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac... It's in the hole! It's in the hole! It's in the hole!"
-Caddyshack (1980)

No comments:

Post a Comment