Friday, November 20, 2009

This One's For You!

Hi Marques! Yes I am talkin to u since I think ur the only that still follows my blog and keeps me on my toes!!! So this blog is for u...lol
Well last night I purchased a new TV that I have been wanting for some time and I decided that since I wake up 5 days a week and have been dealing with 10-12 students a day for the past month or so and not to mention walk-in Fridays have been out of control, that I should reward myself with a new TV...so I DID and I decided to break it in with my first love..A MOVIE!!!
So after playing around with all the fun features I popped in The Ugly Truth, I was waiting for a few friends before I watched it, but that never happened..so last night was the perfect time. It was such a great movie, I compared it to The Proposal only because that was the latest movie that could relate to it the most, you know with 2 costars in which the movie is only going to work if there is chemistry on the screen and this movie was full of it and hot guys!! I was so excited to see the Gay Priest from Brothers and Sisters, he screams hot! And since I don't watch Grey's Anatomy I am still able to be a fan of Katherine Heigel (cause I hear most people aren't anymore). It was a cute film, kinda predictable..but nowadays what isn't? I loved it though!!
On another note, I did watch a few films last wknd that I never blogged about, I guess because neither one was a film off "The List" but good films indeed, so I guess I will do another for those two!
So I bet ur wondering what do I have in store for this wknd...well quite a few things! I have 3 discs of 3 different TV shows (Brothers and Sisters, Criminal minds and The Mentalist)...so I plan to knock those out and I rented one "List" film..Sophie's Choice. I am excited for that; never seen it, but heard it was a true classic. I own or borrowed a few other classics, so hopefully I get through a couple of those because I am a little behind!! Anyways, on top of that, I am really going all out and will try to have a themed day where I watch either Disney movies or action movies, Haven't decided yet...but its gonna happen. So Lil bro..here ya go!! TTFN!!
"Here's Looking at you Kid"
-Casablanca (1942)

No comments:

Post a Comment