Monday, November 2, 2009

Goodbye October...Welcome November!

So when I was thinking of my films for October, I thought about the holiday surrounding October and that was Halloween so nothing was more fitting than scary movies right? Now November is a month of family and giving thanks because of Thanksgiving, therefore I am going to dabble in a little bit of everything related to feeling good and making one appreciate life..therefore I want to watch mostly family movies, a few comedies and tear-jerkers. I didn't get through all of my October list, so I may borrow a few from there such as October Sky, Chinatown, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest and Silence of the Lambs, in addition to that I will have a few others that you can check out on my Monthly list located on the right hand side of my blog page.
As far as October, I think I watched more movies than I did in September... I watched 7 from my list and 6 others for a total of 13 films. This month I manged to improve by watching 9 films from my list such as: The Sound Of Music, Twelve Monkeys, Se7en, Psycho, Stand by Me, The Thing, Poltergeist, The Shining, and Peggy Sue Got Married. In addition to those films, I also saw a couple discs of Brothers and Sisters, The Mentalist, Law Abiding Citizen, Observe and Report, Toy Story 1 and 2 in 3-D, The Proposal, Obsessed and a Lifetime Film: Sorority Wars (which I loved)! I saw soooo many great films, that it was really hard to choose a favorite!
So that puts my total for October at 18 films including the discs of Brothers and Sisters and The Mentalist.
And the Results are in:68/273 films watched! I really would like that to be at 100 by the end of 2009, which means I would have to watch 38 films in 2 months...wish me luck! TTFN!

October Favorite: Se7en and The Shining. (The Proposal: "non-list" film favorite)
October Least Favorite: The Thing.
"Build it and They Will Come"
-Field of Dreams (1989)

No comments:

Post a Comment