Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Feelin Lucky?

So last night I knocked out two films on my list!! OH yess!!!
I watched October Sky and Dirty Harry, Both were very different films, yet very good films!! October Sky made me tear up a bit and Dirty Harry, well its Dirty Harry right? I am excited about my future films to come, this looks like its going to be a very successful month of films. That's pretty much all I have to say, solid films, none of my best but glad I watched! Clint Eastwood was pretty hot I must say and he had some classic lines. So headed home, got some TV to watch and maybe another film, if I am feeling lucky! TTFN.

"I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?"
-Dirty Harry (1971)

No comments:

Post a Comment