Thursday, June 30, 2011

American Classics and Traditions!!

Too bad I have already seen Born on the Fourth of July because that would have been a great film to kick off my comeback in July...so here are the 12 films I choose to watch this month and I feel very un-American that I haven't seen some of these...Godfather II, The Pride of the Yankees, Nine to Five, Blade Runner, Full Metal Jacket, The Accused, Raiders of the Lost Ark, American Me, The Way we Were, Patton, Raging Bull and The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.

Now none of those are set in stone, but I think its a good starting point. I tried to have a nice variety, while picking some films that are related to the month of July. We got some American classics, Baseball, a Western, a love story and one with "American" in the title...So between my Netflix and owned films, let the movie watching begin!!! TTFN!!

"Now, no more shenanigans, no more tomfoolery, no more ballyhoo."
-Good Will Hunting (1997)

No comments:

Post a Comment